Sunday 18 April 2021

Stationery Sunday: Writer's Journal Set-Up.

Hello Loves! 

A few weeks ago my sister bought this gorgeous leather notebook cover and surprisingly it came with an A5 notebook that my sister didn't need. 

So I quickly claimed it to use as a Writing Journal. 

A place to scribble and write and a place to make a list of stories I want to tell. 

But of course, before all of that, I had to make it as pretty as possible. 

So I did just that. 

I am super proud that most of what I used came from beautiful packaging from VnV Shop

I re-purposed an envelope. 

&

And the packing paper. 

Why waste such perfectly beautiful things?!


 

This is the cover. 

Used a postcard from Sunny Skies and Starry Eyes

And a Girl Sticker from my favourite La Dolce Vita. 

All the little stickers  and flower ephemera are Ali Express a long time ago. 




A closer look. 



Perfect writerly vibes. 




This is most of the material I used. 

All from Vnv Shop. 



And now for the inside pages. 

I loved making these pages so much. 

A little art journaling sneaked into my writing journal. 



Now that my journal is all pretty and aesthetic AF, it's time to actually start writing in it. 

Which is always the hardest part. 

:) 


No comments: