Wednesday 14 April 2021

Haul: Brooches from Kai Studio + A Mini-Review.

 Hello Loves! 

Want to share some very unique brooches with you today. 

I fell in love with Kai Studio's creations at first sight. The colour palette and the wonderful mix of clay and embroidery. 

It's too beautiful for words. 

They also make keychains, earrings and necklaces,  some of which I am going to get next. 

:) 

This time we got two little fishy beauties. 

A Bengali getting Maach, of course! 

Look how pretty! 



Siting pretty with my current read. 
Matching quite well! 


A chunky fishy. 
Look at her sweet face! 



So pretty! 


Mini- Review: 

1. These brooches are light weight and perfect to wear and not have the fabric of your clothes pulled down  or snagged. 

2. The quality is great. 

3. They are so freaking cute, I cannot even! I honestly want to get them all. 

4. They have a lot of options to choose from. You can get the same design as a brooch, pendant or even earrings. 

5. The delivery was swift too. 


So beautiful! 

Go check out Kai Studio and get yourself something unique and oh-so-pretty. 

I highly recommend. 

No comments: