Sunday 4 April 2021

Stationery Sunday: Sticker Haul from VnV Shop + Review.

 Hello Loves! 

Today it's time to share some seriously cute stickers I got from VnV Shop

Some moody and vintage vibe stickers that are gorgeous and perfect for my journal spreads. 

I've already used some of the stickers here and there and I cannot wait to use more of these beauties. 

Chalo, let's just jump into all the prettiness. 


First of all everything comes so beautifully packaged that you don't even have the heart to open it up. 
I've saved most elements of the packaging to re-use in my journaling spreads. 
Why waste any of this beauty? 


Just so lovely! 


I am so so impressed with this shop and how everything is, from start to finish. 
I highly, highly recommend it. 
You have to go check it out. 


I have already used the name tag in my journal. 


OK enough drooling over the packaging! 
Let's see what I got now! 


First up, we got these stamp stickers which look so good in both my planner and my journal. 



Now for some moody beauties inspired by the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows. 
Art + Words. 
Perfect! 


My sister wanted these stickers because she is an art geek and wanted these large stickers for her art/junk journal. 


Now on to my absolute favourite stickers from this lot, and choosing a favourite is no easy task! 
These tiny square Dark Academia-inspired stickers are lovely, moody and just perfecttttt! 
I am going to get some extras of these guys! 



Just look! 
I am so impressed! 




REVIEW: 

1. The quality of everything is really good. 

2. The packaging is exquisite. 

3. The whole process of ordering and receiving the package was smooth and hassle free. 

4. The pricing of the stuff is decent too. 

5. Everything is beautiful and if you are into planning, journaling and general stationery nerding you need to check out this shop! 



No comments: