Sunday 11 April 2021

Stationery Sunday: The Botanical Kit from The Bodhi Journal.

Hello Loves! 

The Bodhi Journal has been a very happy discovery. 

We've ordered quite a few things from them in the last few months. 

This was our first batch of things we got from them. 

Some beautiful postcards. 

Stickers. 

&

A whole Botanical Kit, which is full of ephemera, paper bits and stickers.  




I am so happy there are incredible places to buy stickers and stationery from in India. 

Makes my stationery-loving heart very happy. 

:) 


Some floral stickers in multiple sizes and shapes. 

So utterly gorgeous. 

I've used a few of these already in various journal spreads. 


More stickers. I especially love the circle stickers. 



Slightly larger stickers. 

These are great to use in my junk journal which is an A5 size. 







So, so beautiful and perfect.

 The quality of these is good too. 

A kit is a good way to kickstart some art journaling and junk journaling. 

Plus perfect to do up your planner pages. 


This is how everything came packed. 

So pretty, I hardly had the heart to open it up. 





Brown paper packages wrapped up in string...



If you love stationery and are always on the lookout for pretty things to add to your stationery stash...check out The Bodhi Journal and treat yourself to some of their stuff. 

They also make these amazing stamps, the only reason I am not buying any is that I own a LOT of stamps and inks but barely use them. Plus buying stamps now will mean, having to buy inks and things and cart it all back home. 

So I am resisting the urge! 

:) 


No comments: