Tuesday 13 April 2021

I Miss Home! Books + Toys + Home Decor + Backpack

Things I Miss. 

Home! 

 

Two happy girls. 


My books. 

My precious books. 



Sweet faces. 


My corner full of books. 

Can you tell how much I miss my books!? 


Backpack. 

Stationery bits. 

A sloth. 

Kindle. 



More books. 

All red spines. 



My cost bed. 

Cushions and plushies galore.



The view out my bedroom window on a rainy day from last year. 


Hello Loves! 

I've been away from home, Bombay, for six months now. 

Six months. 

I miss home. 

I miss my books. 

My bed. 

My plushies. 

My old life. 

Don't get me wrong, I love being here too. 

I do. 

And I am so grateful that we have a place to be and stay safe when things back home seem to be on fire. 

But ghar to ghar hai na. 

I don't even know when I'll be able to head back.

Not any time soon, not when things are so bleak. 

I will be here and find joy in life here. 

:) 

No comments: