Monday 5 April 2021

Monday Moods: Gratitude Journal.

“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.”

Voltaire 


Starting everyday and every week with a heart full of gratitude. 

Writing in my gratitude journal always makes me feel good about life, no matter how the current situation in life is. 

“When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.”

Tecumsah 





 

These are the pages of my gratitude journal from last week. 

I don't always decorate my Gratitude Journal. 

I like to keep it simple and leave ample space for writing about things big and small that I am grateful for. 

This week I used little stickers from Stickii Club Kits. 



Some happy, lazy and joyful frogs going about the lives. 




And some bunnies for Easter. 

:) 

No comments: