Friday 19 March 2021

Book Haul: Friday Book Mail- Children's Books.

Hello Loves! 

My Friday was off to the best start ever, Book Mail! 

And that too such beautiful books. 

Kid Lit is always a good idea when one is feeling too bogged down by life and needs a respite. Also one is never too old for Children's Books! 

Never! 

Both these books have been on my wishlist for a while now and I am so glad I got them. 

I am hoping to read them over the weekend. 

:) 


 


In fact, I've already read The Gopi Diaries Finding Love. 

I loved it. 

It's sweet, cute and utterly beautiful! 

:) 

5/5 

I read and loved the first book in this series last year and had my eye on this one since it came out a little while back. 

So glad I finally read it today. 


Next I am going to pick up Shyamchi Aai which sounds lovely too. 

It's translated from Marathi and sounds like a story full of heart and love. Just the thing I need right now. 




BOOKS BOUGHT: 

Shyamchi Aai by Sane Guruji, Translated by Shanta Gokhale 

The Gopi Diaries by Sudha Murty, Illustrated by  Sandhya Prabhat 


I hope your weekend is wonderful and full of good books and naps and joy. 

Happy Reading Folks! 

No comments: