Monday 22 March 2021

Monday Moods: Handmade Notebooks from Ekatra & Review.

Hello Loves! 

Let's kickstart this week with some seriously beautiful notebooks that arrived in the mail today. 

I came across Ekatra on IG a few weeks ago and I loved their simple and classic Indian block print aesthetic. 

After looking at all their designs I picked the mint floral one for myself and this dreamy peach notebook for my sister. 

I am so happy with these notebooks. 

I am having a major journaling moment right now and it's been bringing me so much joy and keeping my anxiety in check to spend time with my journals and ephemera. 

I hope to turn this notebook into my feelings and musing journal. Maybe do some version of my morning pages in here. 

I am super excited to get started. 

:) 


 

Minty Love. 


Here are both of the notebooks looking so pretty. 


This peach beauty is seriously sublime and quite uncommon. Reminds me of chikankari work, in essence. 

This one has blank pages and my sister intends to use it to junk journal. 




I am complete and a total notebook hoarder and I have no regrets. 




Mini-Review: 

1. The notebooks are incredibly well-made. 

2. I like that you can choose what kind of paper you want in your notebooks. I choose a grid paper in mine. 

3. There is a wide variety of designs and prints to choose from. 

4. The pricing is decent too. 

5. Everything came very nicely packed. 

Rating: 4/5 

I will tell you how I fare with the paper quality once I start using it. 

But so far I am quite impressed. 

No comments: