Wednesday 10 March 2021

Vignettes: Mid-Week Happiness- Flowers, Coffee, Sherlock Mug & A Bunny.

Hello Loves!

Today's post is a glimpse into my day. 

&

Just some little things that sparked a lot of joy today. 

 

Our bougainvillea and these beautiful leaves that are just as stunning. 


Coffee in a new mug. 

A new Sherlock Themed mug! 

What's not to love?! 



Quotes galore. 

It's from Book Anatomy, but it's sadly out of stock right now. I think I grabbed the last piece. 

Thank God! 




Coffee is a thing of joy. 

My sister makes us our morning coffee and it's hands down my favourite part of my morning routine. 



The best part of my day was this little beauty. 

Her name is Tillie and she's a spiffy little bunny from Oony by Anab. 

I am so in love with her, she's so freaking cute and please notice her little scarf and her satchel! 

She came with an extra set of accessories, a scarf and bag in purple. 

Uff! Too cute! 

:) 

Apart from this there was chutney sandwiches, rains and naps and some reading. 

I hope you've had a good day too. 


No comments: