Wednesday 24 March 2021

Haul: Earrings from The Beta Girl Studio.

 Hello Loves! 

Let's talk some jewellery today. 

I recently got some earrings from this IG shop called The Beta Girl Studio. 

Not silver. 

Oxidised. 

But still lovely. 

:) 

I am so happy with these earrings. 


REVIEW: 

They are light weight. 

Comfortable to wear and the finish is quite nice. 

The pricing is very decent too. 

A perfect place to get some trendy pieces. 

Very good. 

I will most certainly go back for more. 

:) 


These bird earrings were love at first sight. 
So special and beautiful. 
They are quire large but surprisingly light. 




These are more for daily wear and subtle. 
Simple and immensely wearable. 


The baalis are so lovely. 
I love the look of these. 





These are bugadis. 
I have never worn one of these before but I am curious to see how these look on. 


Here are all of them. 

Looking good. 

:)

Can't wait to wear them soon. 


No comments: