Thursday 4 March 2021

Planner Pages: Week 1 of March 2021.

Hello Loves! 

Started my month doing up my planner pages for the first week of March. 

This month I have a whole bunch of new supplies to play with and decorate my planner and journals. 

:)

We got a lot of new supplies in February from a lot of small shops and I am so happy with everything and so excited to do up my planner pages in new ways. 




Tiny prints of moody pictures. 

This is from 



Hello March! 

Washi Tape.

A stylish woman. 

A plant. 



This might be my favourite bit though. 

A little layering. 

Washi Tape. 

Pictures. 

Floral Paper. 

I am so in love with how this page looks. 







I might not do up every week in this elaborate manner but this was so much fun to do and makes my plain planner pages pop so much! 


Supplies/// 


Planner: The Ink Bucket 

Girl Sticker: The Bodhi Journal

Washi Tape and Floral Vellum Paper: Shop K Art 

Tiny Picture Stickers: VnV Shop 

Floral Paper Washi Tape: Really Old from a Happie Scrappie 


No comments: