Sunday 28 March 2021

Bookmark Haul from Tanuka Draws

Hey everyone!

I hope you've had/ are having a great Sunday! 

I've had a nice, restful one with great food and some web series bingeing. 

Wanted to quickly share some stunning bookmarks I'd recently ordered from the lovely Tanuka Draws on Instagram. 

Tanuka's art is not only gorgeous but she sends out messages of self-care and positivity via her art, which is exactly what the world needs more of! 

Let's get to the bookmarks, then? 



First of all, look at this cute envelope! She sent us a lovely thank you note along with our order, which I immediately saved to stick in my journal. 









 

Aren't all the bookmarks stunning? 

Tanuka has also just started making pouches and tote bags with her art, so, if you want to buy those or her art prints or bookmarks, just DM her on Instagram! 

See you soon with some cool web series and movie recommendations!


No comments: