Monday 8 March 2021

Monday Moods - Haul: Bookish Stationery Haul from Book Anatomy.

Hello Loves! 

I recently got some seriously cute things in the mail from Dolly over at Book Anatomy. 

Dolly and I've been IG friends for a couple of months and I always wanted to get some of the beautiful things she creates. 

Bookmarks. 

Buttons. 

Mirrors. 

Mugs. 

Notepads. 

Planner. 

Journals. 

All bookish and all lovely. 

Here are some things I picked up. 


 


First up, she sent me this cozy art print as a belated birthday present! 

It's so adorable. 

Reminds me of gentle Saturdays spent reading over a cup of coffee! 

Bliss! 


Now on to the stuff I ordered. 

First Bookmarks! 

Because why not?! 



Good Vibes Only. 

Carpe Diem. 



A bookmark after my own heart. 



This guy might be my favourite! 



I love how cozy all of this art feels. 

And it's full of my favourite things in this world. 

Books. 

Letters. 

Flowers. 

Journals. 




Bookmark Review: 

The bookmarks are all doubled sided, which is a good thing be. 

The paper quality is excellent. 

The print clear and vivid. 

They are also nicely/generously sized. 

They come in a set of three and are very decently priced. 

They are also very cute! 

5/5 




I also got this super cute notepad for some journaling needs, meaning I will use this in journal spreads..or maybe write love letters to a mystery man...or just journal spreads! 

Isn't it perfect? 

It's nice and big and the paper quality is great too! 



Go check out Book Anatomy and get yourself a bookish something! 

You'll love it I promise! 

Oh I also got a Sherlock Mug and a button...but I didn't photograph them!  

I'll show you them soon! 

No comments: