Tuesday 2 March 2021

Haul: Sticker Set from The Bodhi Journal.

 Hello Loves! 

I got some beautiful stationery bits in the mail recently from The Bodhi Journal, a sticker set of Vintage style stickers. 50 in total. I cannot wait to use them in journal spreads and my planner. 

Here's a little sneak peek at the stickers. I'll share more once I use them in journal spreads. 


The packing was gorgeous. 
We got a sticker pack and a set of stickers that we had ordered earlier, in a package that arrived a week ago but they had forgotten to send, so they sent with this order. 








The stickers are a nice large size. 
Perfect to use as is, or your can always cut them up and use them creatively.


Here are some of the stickers. 




This is my second time buying something from The Bodhi Journal and I am quite impressed with their stuff. It is especially nice to have a place in India to buy some stationery bits from, I have been quite lost without having access to my regular stationery shops abroad. So I am always happy to options in India for stickers and ephemera. 

No comments: