Sunday 14 March 2021

Stationery Sunday: Haul- Washi Tapes and Vellum Paper from BRWN.

 Hello Loves! 

A quick haul of some stationery bits. 

Since our stay here keeps getting extended, we've been buying some stationery supplies to aid in our journaling and planning. So we've been buying a couple things from some wonderful Indian stationery shops. 

This was our second or maybe even third time buying from BRWN  and we go a few Washi Tapes and a set of some gorgeous Vellum Papers. 

I honestly cannot wait to use them in my planner and journals. 

We've already used the Washi Tape and are very happy with the quality. 


Here's the loot: 



Look how gorgeously everything came packaged! 
Minimal but stunning. 



Here's the Washi Tape. 
We got three sets of five tapes each. 
I love the colours and prints. 




I think the bundle in the middle might be my favourite. 
But love all the others too. 


I feel so stupid for not bring along even a single roll of washi tape with us. 
We have so much! 
I am determined to go back and dive into my stash, but till then these will do just fine! 



Now on to the Vellum papers. 
I love how the prints and patterns are a good mix between floral and moody and the colour palette is good too. 
The papers are not too thick or too thin and flimsy. 
I will share more about how I use them when I do...at somepoint in the coming week I hope to sit down and journal and art journal. 





Overall, I am super pleased with this little haul. 

Go check out BRWN and get yourself something beautiful and make your journals and planners pop. 


No comments: