Saturday 20 March 2021

Saturday Joys: Stickers & Flowers & Art Journal!

Hello Loves! 

Here's some things that made me happy today:  


A bunch of stickers from The Yellow Papier. 

Look how lovely! 

I can't wait to go home and stick some of them on my water bottle. 

Others I want to use in my journal. 



Spring means new flowers and many big blooms. 

This Lily finally bloomed this morning and look how gorgeous and happy she looks. 




One of big pink joba phools also bloomed today. 


These journal spreads of mine make me soooo happy! 
So happy! 
I love how they've turned up and I cannot wait to do more of these spreads. 


This makes me so happy. 

Making this and then staring at it. 


JOURNAL DETAILS: 

Journal & Washi Tapes: BRWN 

Stickers: The Bodhi Journal 

VnV Shop 

Shop K Art 

La Dolce Vita 

Vellum Paper: The Bodhi Journal 

Shop K Art 

Book Notepad: Book Anatomy 

:)

Hope you are having a good weekend so far. 


No comments: