Saturday 6 March 2021

A Day in My Life: Roadtrip to the Hills & What I Wore.

Hello Loves! 

What a lovely day it's been! 

Today, I left my home for the first time since October. 

I dressed up.

Put on Make-up. 

Got in a car. 

Went on a longgg drive. 

&

Went to the hills. 

It was lovely. 

Here is a little glimpse of my day.. 

 


First a glimpse of what my Sister Wore Today. 


Necklace: Label Maati 

Brooch: Rainbow Tales by Rhichita 

Shirt: Westside 


As for me, I wore alll the colours in the world. 

Almost. 

:) 

Flower & Stone Ring: Shaya

Bangles: Jaipur Street Shopping Finds 

Musafir Ring: A gift from a friend for my birthday. 

Brooch: Vastriyan 

Dress: Okhai 

Sweater: Mango 




The open road is the best place to be. 



We were blessed with some clouds and mist and a spattering of rain. 
It was perfect. 
Most people would be sad to see rainclouds come in and ruin their day trip, not me. 
Rains make everything better in my world. 
Everything. 


Views and vistas. 


Today was much needed and much appreciated. 
More from my day soon. 

No comments: