Thursday 25 March 2021

Haul: Postcard Haul from Sunny Skies Starry Eyes.

Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share some beautiful postcards we got from Sunny Skies Starry Eyes. 

I've bought some beautiful bookmarks from her before and I am a big fan of her art and the quality of her products. 

She prints her stuff on the such good quality matter paper that it makes the art just pop. 

:) 

I highly highly recommend her work and you need to go get yourself something lovely from her. 

She makes bookmarks, postcards, buttons and art prints. 


 


This bougainvillea print might just be my favourite. 

It reminds me of the Mahals of Jaipur and the lush flowers blooming in the summer. 



Nature is the best. 

I could honestly sit and stare at trees for hours and never tire of it. 



These are the reading themes ones. 

Ah!

These make me so happy. 



Women who read. 

These postcards just speak to me. 

There is nothing as good as being curled up with a good book. 

I can't wait to put up these postcards on my wall back home and maybe use some of them in my journal. 


No comments: