Friday 5 March 2021

Friday Favourites : A Little Road-Trip Plan and Prep~ Bags & Camera.

Hello Loves! 

Today has been all about getting ready and prepped for a little road-trip. 

I haven't left my house in over a year, barring one day to travel from Bombay to here, the hometown in West Bengal. 

I walked in here on 2nd October and haven't left the house since. 

At all.

For anything. 

So after all this time I am being a little brave and venturing out to explore the hills tomorrow. 

Not staying anywhere, just driving up the hills and coming back after a little sight seeing and rejuvenating. 

I am so ready. 

I am also worried that I may have forgotten how to be around people. 

And I am worried that we'll be surrounded by idiots! 

Uff! 

But I need to get out and be around people lest I entirely forget how to be social. Not that I was the epitome of being a social butterfly..but still. 


 

Packed my Instax to click some pictures. 

Charged my big camera for the first time in a year. 

Poor thing it must be wondering where I'd disappeared. 


Sister packed her bag, she's carrying this jhola from iTokri which will comfortably fit her Kindle, phone and a spare shawl. 


I am carrying two bags. 

One sling to hold my essentials. 

The Wednesday Sling from Chiaroscuro

:) 

And this new tote bag from Karubasona. It's a portrait tote that will hold an extra sweater and my two cameras. 

:) 


They sorta match don't they? 



Potential outfits. 

Dress from Okhai. 

Bag from Chhoti Si Asha. (not carrying this one since it doesn't have much give.) 

But they do look so good together. 

Wish me luck and I will be back with some snapshots of a little day-trip. 

No comments: