Friday 26 March 2021

Monthly Favourites: March 2021.

 Hello Loves! 

March is nearly done and it's been a surprisingly good month. 

A year since our lives changed and what a year it's been! 

A lot of looking back happened this month for all of us. 

Eh! 

All we can do is hope and pray that things get better soon! 

Now back to this month that is just about to end. 

March was good. 

Long. 

Full of good books. 

Some book buying. 

A little travel. 

Lots of new stationery supplies. 

A lot of journaling. 

Some anxious days. 

But overall this was a good month. 

&

Here are some of my favourites from March 2021. 


1. Road Trip to Kurseong: My absolute favourite thing this month was a little travel to the hills. It was just for a day. But it was everything I needed! Hills, flowers and being back on the open road! 

I can't to go out for a getaway to the hills but this virus just won't let up. 

2. Art Journaling: I did a spot of art journaling this month and it's been my go to fix for anxiety. It's so nice to just find a quiet spot and just sit and do something creative with my hands and let me mind calm down. 

3. Book Buying: I did a proper book haul after a while this month. I didn't even buy books for my birthday last month. So come March I was itching to buy some books and Book Chor was a great place to buy a tall stack of books. 

I got about 12 books for a little over 1000 bucks!

What a steal! 

A book haul will come soon. 

4. Hills and Open Roads: It felt life-affirmingly good to breathe in some clean and crips mountain air. Even for a day, driving around in the mountains make me so happy. 

5.  Journal from Brwn: This journal is so perfect for art journaling. The paper quality is lovely and in multiple colours and textures. Plus God it's so aesthetic! 

6. Art: Bought some mini-prints from Aarti of Diary of a Flower Girl. Happy mail max. I am possibly going to do up the walls of my home in Bombay with these prints. But for now they are being used as bookmarks. 

7. Spring Blooms: Spring has blessed us with flowers and it's been good for my heart to see these beauties blooming all over. These humble marigolds looked particularly lovely. 

8. Femme March Reading: A month dedicated to reading only women and it's been splendid, as always. I will talk more about my reading in my monthly reading wrap-up but it's definitely been great reading some incredible women. 


9. Journals from Ekatra: I love these block-ring handmade journals. I am yet to start using them but I look forward to using them and decorating them up. 


10. Ellie Friend from Sew Me Dolls: My absolute favourite this month has been this little darling who came home from Sew Me Dolls. A new fren to have and hold. Look how beautiful she is!?! 


11. Bhooter Raja: On my phone some Bengali film nostalgia and the magic of Ray. Look at this cute face! He makes me smile every time I see his toothy grin. 



12. Postcards: More art, this time in postcard form from Sunny Skies  Starry Eyes. Nature inspired art-prints. Dreamy! 


Apart from these things..

Some other favourites have been: 

Mild Spring Days. 

A spot of shopping. 

Cold Coffee. 

Making a ton of reels. 

Reading a lot. 

Blogging everyday. 

Watching a ton of old Bengali films. 

Good skin days. 

Hope March has been kind to you too! 


No comments: