Monday 1 March 2021

Hello March 2021 + Current Reads for #FemmeMarch.

 


Hello March! 


Hello Spring! 

Hello Holi! 

Hello Flowers! 

:) 

I am hoping and praying and wishing that this March is leaps and oodles better than the last one. 

I am hoping for good reads, slow days, maybe some outing (though I think I've forgotten what it's like to go out and meet people tbh). 

Some Journaling. 

Art Journaling. 

Colouring. 

Being. 

&

Reading More Women and Only Women writers for #FemmeMarch. 

With that goal in mind, I have started my month with one of my favourites. 


Re-reading one, if not my most loved books ever. 
I have read and re-read this a whole bunch of times and each time I come back a little more moved and stirred and in awe of this world and Jhumpa Lahiri's magic. 



You Will be Fine. 

:) 

I hope we are all fine and well this month. 

Bookmark from Tanuka Draws. 

Seemed apt for this month and this book. 

No comments: