Wednesday 17 March 2021

Little Joys: Elephant Loves- A Plushie and A Book Sleeve.

Hello Loves! 

Meet a new love of mine. 

She arrived all pretty and happy this morning and seriously isn't she the cutest?! 

I still can't quite decide on a name for her, I am confused between Phooltushi and Neeltushi. 

She is from Sew Me Dolls and she is seriously so freaking cute. 

I am so in love! 

Sumi makes the most darlingggg toys and this is my second plushie from her and I have a feeling there will be more in the future. 


 

Such a sweet face! 


I adore elephants in general, 

Wise.

Kind. 

Gentle giants. 

So over the years I've acquitted quite a few elephant themed things: mugs, toys, clothes and even cushions. 


Her floral dress is everything! 

She is so Spring ready. 

You go girl! 


Seen here with my new book sleeve with more elephant love going on. 

This is from Handivity Designs. 

It's more of book jacket, a reversible kind, with two zip pockets that is useful in tucking in little things like bookmarks or marker or even your phone. 

Nifty little design. We recently got two sleeves from them, this one and a yellow one with a Buddha print. 

These sleeves are well-made.

Their designs and prints decidedly Indian, which is a good thing be. 

Plus, with the whole reversible thing going on, you essentially get two sleeves for the price of one. 


Here she is sitting pretty with her sister Tuntuni who came home last month. 

:) 

Little darling things! 

No comments: